Sunday, April 15, 2012

And now for something compleltly different!

Avast, it is ye internets! Make sail!

The above rhetoric may seem out of place, but I have always been a pirate. Just been waiting for this "Caribbean" and "Somalian" things to settle down. So, in conjunction with a new found my comfort in my piratical identity, I've decided to take this blog in a NEW *gasping sparkles!* and shinny *GLITTER!* direction. Yarg!

Once you've gone and brushed that glitter all off of your lapel and top hat, take a seat in this mahogany chair. Yes, mahogany. We're FANCY pirates. And now. . . prepare yourself . . .

I AM GOING TO REVIEW STUFF AND THINGS. BUT BY STUFF I MEAN YOUTUBE VIDEOS. AND BY THINGS I MEAN WEBCOMICS. I AM GOING TO REVIEW YOUTUBE VIDEOS AND WEBCOMICS. PERHAPS OTHER THINGS AS WELL. I LIKE GEEKY THINGS.

So if you want to find cool things and show your friends other cool things, watch this spot! It will be making you cool soon. Be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment