Sunday, April 15, 2012

The men you wish could narrate your life (youtube video)

Trailers.

Some swine call them commercials, the enlightened call them "f***ing awesome." I imagine my life being presented by those who narrate these delightful mini-movies: "In a world that is really, really boring, one girl decides to spend most of her time. . .ON THE INTERNET."

Yea, I wouldn't watch it either. But apparently there are pretty much five guys who rule the world of the movie trailer announcing and here they all are in a limo.



If I lived in a world where my voice was that perfect combination of gravely and smooth, I'd look good in my attempts to wear who gives a f*** sunglasses too.

Pictured: attempt.

Each man is as charismatic and alluring as his voice. The only fall short in the limo driver who clearly was wondering around drawn into such mellifluous voices and found himself given wooden delivery in a soon to be youtube video. And seriously, did anyone else think, man someone other than this limo driver should be black or this video will be offensive?

Well played.

No comments:

Post a Comment