Sunday, May 9, 2010

Two. In a row????

Yes! Two in a row! Because it depressed me to just have that above post pop up for the MILLIONS you read this ever tantalizing and not teenage girl sounding blog. Nononono. Can't have that.

Today was a pretty bitchin' day. My sister is getting married to a strange, brilliant, good guy who's really a perfect fit for her. Joy! So I came to her place this weekend to plan a Bridal shower. Mind you my sister hates all things conventional and most things girly, so this is actually going to be quite badass. Can you say: "Beer and karaoke in San Francisco??" I'm glad. But that has nothing to do with what we're doing. I was just making sure you weren't Helen Keller. God knows I've had enough issues with her.

But seriously, we're going to watch themed wedding T.V. episodes, drinking mojitos and making my brother cook for us hopefully at my cousins house. I am excited. Mostly because I love to have an excuse to hand out with my bro and sis and get away for a weekend. Me and her friend made plans at a nice local bar and then played Wii and drank girly drinks at her friends place. For the record, I suck at video games. For the other record, I love them dearly.

Anywhoo, awesome day, but I should probably go to sleep. Gonna crash in the living room and my sis and her fiance are early risers.

Farethee well, internet folk! And Happy Mother's day! Whoo! Mom's are awesome. At least mine is.


No comments:

Post a Comment