Sunday, May 9, 2010

Huh. It's been awhile.

As the above suggests, it has, indeed, been awhile. It's weird to look back at previous posts, and stranger still to realize I haven't written in a year on this. Though, then again, I've only written on this thing three times. All three times seem to be when I have felt wonky. I'm kinda always wonky and don't have much to write. It's funny how this is a diary that could be potentially seen by everyone, but is really seen by no one.

My life is pretty freaking awesome, I just get a bit bummed ya, know? I just want to be able to chill out a bit, but it's hard not to keep telling myself to just make it through another five weeks. And then mountains. And then Ireland. Then I think I'll heal. If not, I'm a whole lot more screwed than I thought. But I should be alright by then. Besides, they say lamentations help the writer, right?

Huh. I feel a bit better and a bit more tense. I'm pretty sure I want to snuggle. This is very out of character for me. Guess I'll just try to do real work instead of this weird online diary.

Tally hoe folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment