Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Why Hellllllllo!!!

Hello, sweet, beautiful internet folk.

How ya'll doin' tonight?!?

 . . .

I will take your silence as an admission of my utter genius.

Guess I'll just start with a bit about myself. I'm young (mostly), a student (entirely) and Mexican-American (kinda).  Now I bet your wondering about my orientation, gender and relationship status. Because I know I sound alluring. Well, glorious internet folk, I guess I can give you one answer that most people find intriguing.  I'm bi-sexual. Not one of the chicks who does it for attention, not one of the guys whose really just gay. It took some time to come to terms with the inconstancy of my attractions, but now I've accepted it and kind of value it in a strange kind of way. Not everyone in my personal life knows. At this point in my life it's not super relevant anyway. 

But anyways, this post is just to say hi and. . . what's that you ask, internet folk?

What will I write in further blogs?

This! Ramblings! Though I'll probably at one point post some sub-par poetry and creative prose. Yea. You know you want it. Uh!

And what else do you ask, folk of the internet?

Why introduce my fabulous self to the world, now

Well, it's quite simple.

I am bored.

SO bored.

My drama teacher says great things come from boredom.

I hope to prove that bitch wrong. 


No comments:

Post a Comment